A lot of experts believe that visualization is the best method to understand, analyze, and remember any desirable or important information. Thereafter, there is such technique, called Mind Mapping, can be also used in IT.
Mind Map is the way to clear and graphically represent somebody’s conceptions and thoughts, using different symbols, words, colors, images, and lines. Performing either manual testing or automated testing, the specialist of QA area should firstly figure out the specification and essence of test process. The Mind Map may really assist in this.
Software product testing or mobile testing, being a creative and complex procedure, often requires from testers and developers unusual and specific way of thinking. Such useful technique of brain enhancement as Mind Mapping will significantly simplify the whole deal.
Why Is the Mind Mapping Technique Required in Software Testing?
- It ensures test coverage.
- It helps to easily present the management procedure.
- It improves creativity thinking.
- It is able to present all information at one location.
- It is simple way to represent the desired data in an interesting manner.
- It assists in distinguishing various fields in more attractive way.
- It is an easy and low-cost operating model for representing a huge amount of data.
The beauty of this technique is that it is